[rescue] SS10 Accessories

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Sun Nov 22 02:21:33 CST 2015

> I happen to have an Iiyama 19" CRT which can do odd video resolutions, but
> more importantly it has BNC inputs which I hope will provide nice quality
> video.

Nice. Is that a VisionMaster Pro 450 ? (I have a 410, the 17" version,
dunno how many models they made with BNC over the years).

Anyway, anything Iiyama with BNC is high-end and should be able to display
anything you throw at it (the 450 can take pixel clock of up to 300
MHz...). You really want something with a better resolutiont than the
1152x900 of a regular GX or TGX for this beast :-)

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau