[rescue] Good SOHO router for ASDL? (was: what is this traffic?)

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Nov 4 10:32:05 CST 2015

>> My own PPPoE endpoint is a PC Engines ALIX.2 with a SanDisk "2G"
>> (actually only some 1953M, of course, grr) flash drive.
> Those are supposed to run OpenBSD pretty well

Probably.  OpenBSD is a nonstarter for me for reasons unlikely to be
relevant to you (personal stuff between Theo and me), but mine runs
NetBSD just fine, so it surely would run OpenBSD just fine too.

>> As for cool-running, [...]
> Yeah, but I was thinking heat and noise from a Sun V210.  So an ALIX
> would be fine :-)

Yes, compared to that, the ALIX definitely counts as quiet and cool. :)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org