[rescue] Logitech Trackman Ball Smoothing Action You Bet

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Sun Nov 1 11:28:23 CST 2015

I don't have enough bandwidth to go throw my emails to find who suggested
polishing the trackball for my complaint of erratic trackball behavior.
Thank you to whoever that was. Today I finally got out the Novus extra fine
scratch remover and spent a whole 2 minutes working over the trackball with
a microfiber rag while waiting for a web page to load. It is dramatically
better. The problem is not fixed completely but it made a huge difference. I
believe the bearing points are worn. I'll try to polish them next.

Thanks.