[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Dec 8 19:57:47 CST 2015

FrameMaker is still great.  I'm an admin, but I still do the bulk of my
documentation in FrameMaker.  And what FrameMaker produces looks great!

I keep trying to convert over to InDesign, but it just hasn't happened yet.
Plus, its hard to go back to a conventional desktop when you have X11 & are used
to focus-follows-mouse.

Jerry