[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:27:49 CST 2015

At previous employer we used FrameMaker for all project documentation, but we
had a very special need - we would write one comprehensive manual, covering
all features, then mark certain descriptions/sections as 'conditional', then
print client-specific manuals. Our clients (RBOCs) would pick and choose which
features they would fund, so their manuals only documented the features each
company funded.

FrameMaker was great, once you understood the model it worked with...

Lionel