[rescue] Openboot Update needed for Netra X1

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:55:05 CDT 2014

Jerry,

I'm away from my system, but I installed 111952-03 and it took me to 4.0.18,
verified by 'prtcfg -V'

I downloaded the patch from a random server on the Internet that I found by
googling the patch name '111952-03.zip'.

It seems better - the update ran under Solaris 10 without incident, and just
because I did a 'touch .reconfigure' on the off-chance something changed...

The system appears fine, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to
ask...

Lionel

> On May 21, 2014, at 4:42 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc> wrote:
>
> Hello Lionel,
>
> Don't share any more information than you are comfortable with, but...
> ...   can you share what patch you have acquired for OBP (assuming it is
either e19683-01 or 111952) , and what OBP version level this patch takes your
Netra X1 to?

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19683-01/817-6356-10/openissues.html#CJBCGAID