[rescue] The Machine Emulator (TME) on a Mac?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed May 7 13:40:16 CDT 2014

" From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme at gmail.com>
"
" Out of curiousity, I decided to see if I could build it...
"
" []
"
" Another is the file ic/ieee754/ieee754-misc-auto.c  Apparently, this file
" is generated by a non-portable shell script as it creates lines in the file
" which start with "-n". Removing the "-n"s allows that file to compile.

this is likely a flag for bsd echo to not add NL to EOL.  sysv - and
probably posix - echo uses \c at the end of the string for this and
treats -n as just another arg to be printed.

i'd edit the script and rerun it.