[rescue] The Machine Emulator (TME) on a Mac?

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed May 7 11:03:01 CDT 2014

Hey,

Has anyone gotten TME working on a Mac?   I'm trying to netboot my Sun
3/110 so I can try to install OS on a SCSI2SD card attached to it.
>From what I've read, this seems to be the most straightforward process...
run a Sun 2/110 on TME and then install from that.
I'm trying to get the process sorted out and step one is get TME built on a
machine that I can use for this.  I'm working on a Mac.
>From the web site, it's not clear at all what platforms it runs on... it
seems fairly UNIX-like focused.   But so far, no joy in getting to to
compile
on my Mac..

Earl

(next up will be the Sun 2/120... restoration on that should be starting
"shortly"...)