[rescue] WTB: Amiga 3000 or parts

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:03:11 CDT 2014

Thing is, unlike the 3K, the 2Ks are easy enough to fix (not so dense).
I picked up another 3K to use as a replacement, but even with only minor
battery damage, a nice scope, a logic analyzer, and schematics, I did not
get far enough... :'(
As to rights, drop-in amiga motherboards have been done before for the
1000-- check out this:

http://amiga.resource.cx/photos/phoenix,1
http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/phoenix#t_phoenix
"The Phoenix 1000"

Just add the chips and you're ready to go.