[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:32:07 CDT 2014

HD? IDE drives are getting hard to find (in good shape, not worn down after 5+
years operation) IMHO.

SCSI? If you want a nice throughput 'bump'.

PS? Where you gonna get a spare after a lighting strike?

A whole spare system unit? Since there will be no shipping charge, why not?

Remind me, when is VCF East again?

Lionel