[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Mar 11 17:18:54 CDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 05:57:05AM -0400, Barry Callahan wrote:
> On March 11, 2014 12:20:33 AM EDT, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:
> >On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:39:57PM -0400, Andrew Jones wrote:
> >
> >> (but I would still make room for an Ultra 80)
> >
> >I have one looking for a new home.  Ideally, it would be swapped for a
> >U60, but it could also just be taken or shipped (if one is in a
> >location where shipping computers is reasonable).
>

> ...... like Detroit?

Well, I was assuming that the receiver would pay.

I estimate that shipping would be $50ish (if someone has better prices
via their UPS account, I'd certainly be willing to send it that way,
or also consider other suggestions), and I would also have to figure
out where to affordably get a box for it (I don't want to buy 10 or
more boxes just to ship the one computer).  I'd guess that if I
just had the UPS store package it, it would be another $30 or so.