[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:12:18 CDT 2014

U60s are coming up (and out) of my basement/garage soon [0] - why do you want
to shed your U80?

Lionel

[0] I am working my way up the value-chain, I'm currently taking my PIII
systems to the scraper this afternoon... My value-chain is based on 'geek
points', so that I keep shedding less interesting boxes before those that are
a bit more interesting or useful...