[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:29:20 CDT 2014

If Windows were perfectly engineered and maintained with slavish devotion to
that level of perfection, and every computer user, without exception, choose
to run Windows, market share for Windows would only increase about 10%...
Falling far short of that ideal yields them some 90% of the market.

Lionel