[rescue] Old SCSI kit

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:25:53 CST 2014

On 5 March 2014 19:19, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> No problem at all.  Welcome to the group, etc, etc.
>
> I mainly have the rules to keep people (vendors/resellers) from using
> the lists that I run as a place to spam their for-sale ads and so forth.
> I don't mind individuals selling stuff, but prefer them to offer it up
> here, THEN put it on eBay if it doesn't sell, and so forth.

Thanks!

I have done, actually:

<<
From: Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
27 Jan
to rescue

As part of the price for getting a VAXstation I was after, I've also
been given 2 SUN Ultra 2 machines & 2 SPARCstation 20s.

Unfortunately, I gave all my SUN kit away to a good new home last
summer, so I don't have keyboards, mice or monitors to even test them
with, I'm afraid.

If anyone would like one (or all) of them, do please let me know.

A chap on here bought 2 of them & I gave him the other 2 gratis, to
get rid of them.

I didn't realise that the rescue list was also used for non-SUN stuff, though.

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven