[rescue] Old SCSI kit

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 5 13:19:17 CST 2014

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 11:33:25PM +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
>On 4 March 2014 16:08, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
>> In other words, please don't post eBay auctions of your own stuff. :)
>
>OK, fair enough. I won't do it again. Sorry for the noise.

No problem at all.  Welcome to the group, etc, etc.

I mainly have the rules to keep people (vendors/resellers) from using
the lists that I run as a place to spam their for-sale ads and so forth.
I don't mind individuals selling stuff, but prefer them to offer it up
here, THEN put it on eBay if it doesn't sell, and so forth.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA