[rescue] OK seeing about Tadpole systems in the list

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:21:24 CST 2014

Yeah looks like they mostly do business through their website, not eBay-
which makes sense given what eBay charges in fees, and the nature of their
business.
I'll bet they have satisfied customers too... It's a reasonable niche
business to be in, and it does provide a service to corporate customers
stuck on these architectures who can't deal with downtime.

That said, for hobby use, of course, I think I'll stick to the as-is
SparcBook 3TX I bought off this list :)