[rescue] Fixed LCD's?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:16:34 CST 2014

Thanks, Steve, for the encouragement and information.

Looking at the Hakko FX-888D on Amazon, I gathered that additional tips
would be needed.

My philosophy of learning stuff is different than most people.  The better
or best equipment makes it easier for the novice to learn.  Getting good
results from crappy equipment is certainly a lot easier for the expert.
 Thatbs my experience with musical instruments and keyboards.

Thanks