[rescue] Help needed with Sun V65x

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Feb 18 15:09:24 CST 2014

Actually, this sounds a lot like the V100. It was an UltraSPARC IIIi with two
IDE hard drives, a few network ports, and an optical drive. I think it had
four DIMMs slots. At one point I believe I had eleven of them in my racks.
*shrug* Not real fast, mind you, with that little cache, but they kept
chugging along, and around a thousand bucks they were affordable.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt