[rescue] Fixed LCD's?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:57:00 CST 2014

I am literally taking three 15" Dell monitors and a Compaq 17" monitor to Best
Buy right now, which seems to be the only place I can dump CRTs without taping
a $10 bill to each.

They all work fine, but since I will not be taking them to TX they are being
scrapped... I feel bad about it, but the thought that they are being
responsibly recycled soothes my guilt... Please don 't harsh my mellow and
point out what China does with scrap electronics - I'm aware of it.

In happier news, I'm gonna sort through my indoor Sun kit this weekend - I
spitted ultra 1s and 2s, Xterminal 1, some 8mm and 4mm tape drives, SCSI ext
drives. I think I also spotted a couple ultra 30/60 chassis. I should have a
list of available items later tis weekend.

Lionel