[rescue] Recycled P4 machines - Re: Fixed LCD's?

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Fri Feb 14 13:51:41 CST 2014

>> Lots of people run OpenBSD firewalls on the ALIX boards:
>>
>> http://www.pcengines.ch/alix.htm
>>
>> Might be worth a look.  They top out at 3 Ethernet ports though, which
>> might not be enough for you.

I've been running OpenBSD firewalls on Soekris boards for quite a while
now. Four of them run off one laptop power supply. I got them on eBay I
think for $20 or 30 each and mounted them in a small plastic storage
box. Mine happen to only have two ethernet ports each, but they also
each have two pcmcia slots, so that might work for you.

Steve