[rescue] Problems with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 and Solaris 8 intel edition

Simon Lewis simon at mplayer.biz
Fri Feb 14 12:55:24 CST 2014

Am trying to install Solaris 8 intel edition on to a hp ProLiant DL360 G4 but
with out any success has anyone else ever installed Solaris on to this
server?, I am thinking I may need to upgrade the hard drive firmware to
support Solaris but surely it should just work it says Solaris 8/9/10 is
support for system and there is drivers for it but I can not install any
drivers until OS is installed but I get network not found and hard drive
device not found.

anyone got any ideas thanks.

Yours
Simon