[rescue] Fixed LCD's?

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:28:57 CST 2014

I've gotten free 30-50" LCD TVs off craigslist, fixed them by
replacing the capacitors, and resold them. They are so very common. In
my experience, if you can identify it as not a backlight or
panel-specific problem (there are a few diagnostic questions to ask),
you're 50-75% likely to find recapping to solve the problem.