[rescue] Marketplaces and risk and junk shops Re: Wisdom of the Collective: QFE

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Feb 10 11:31:54 CST 2014

Tweaking subject to save the QFE fans a bit :)

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Peter Stokes <peter at ashlyn.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Just thought I would put my 2 cents (tuppence in real money of course)
> worth
> into the conversation.
>
> I have both sold and bought a lot on Ebay UK for many years now (getting on
> for 14 I think) and as far as buying is concerned, you just have to decide
> where you stand in terms of risk.

Yup, exactly my stand on it as well. I think I just passed 17 years myself,
and I provide the level of information I'd want from a seller when I'm the
seller.

Sometimes your best deals are from people who don't know what they're
selling, but when you go that way, you take a risk. My last purchase was
definitely one of those.