[rescue] WTB: SUN VSIMM for SS20

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Aug 3 15:05:22 CDT 2014

> When you add the framebuffer you lose a memory slot, compared to an
> SBUS framebuffer...

Sbus framebuffers with the capability of the cg14 are probably even
more scarce than 8M VSIMMs.  In particular, I know of only one that
does 24bpp; the name my memory is handing me for it is the Leo, but
that could well be wrong.  (It's a high-end - for Sbus - 3D device,
with Z-buffering and antialiasing and blending and such.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org