[rescue] Vax source code

Kurt M. Nowak kurt.m.nowak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:31:42 CDT 2013

On 10/11/2013 11:54 PM, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:14:23 +0000
> Ian King <IanK at LivingComputerMuseum.org> wrote:
>
>> Keep in mind that Al is a very busy man.  Bitsavers is a side project.
> Of course yes. But IIRC he has the equipment (i.e. microfiche scanner).
> Even if he don't get around to scan the microfiche, he will preserve
> them. At least they will not get tossed into the next waste bin.
Sometimes I wonder what his backlog must look like and if he will *ever*
get around to finishing. I was told by someone that lives near him that
he has stacks and stacks of manuals sitting in his office. I'm still
waiting for my request of Apollo manuals that he has yet to post-process
and upload to the site...I think there would be lots of people out there
that would be willing to give him a hand if they only had the equipment.