[rescue] Sun memory available

Stephen Conley cheetah at tanabi.org
Sat Jun 22 11:55:01 CDT 2013

Hey guys;

I have (I think) 8 gigs of sun ram (232 pin, PN 501-6175-02)

I have 8 pieces, 4 of which look like they were official sun and 4 of
which are some kind of expansion (Dataram brand).

I'm about 70% sure I took these out of a Sun Ultra 60 when I upgraded
it from 8 gigs of RAM to 16 gigs, but I'm not really sure.  I've had
them a long time and they look like the kind Ultras used.

I have no way of verifying if these still work nor verifying the size
(they are unlabeled), but they have been kept in an anti-static bag
and seem physically in good condition.

They're free to a good home for price of shipping from Raleigh, NC,
USA or free for pickup.

The dumpster will count as a good home in about 48 hours though I
would be shocked if someone didn't claim this in like 5 minutes :)

Thanks guys!

Steve