[rescue] Free: Next slab & monitor/local pu 94538

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Feb 5 02:22:36 CST 2013

> Boots from an external scsi drive, with next step 3.2 ( probably. ) I think it
> has 24 MB. The monitor is starting to dim but is still quite usable.
> Pickup only in Fremont, CA

Heya.

I do a bunch of repair stuff with arcade machines. In the CRT world there
is a tool called a CRT rejuvinator. It burns crust off of the guns or
something, and makes old monitors look new again. Obviously not to spec
but they really work.

I have no idea if this would fix all the dimming B&W NeXT monitors... but
it's a possibility.