[rescue] VAX 6000s and HSC controllers available in Winnipeg

cbajus at mts.net cbajus at mts.net
Wed Aug 28 11:57:48 CDT 2013

I thought had some interested parties but all appear to have vanished...

Unfortunately, some gear has already gone to the scrapper but I've managed to
hang onto two VAX 6000s (the 420 and 610).  The /420 has an internal TK70 tape
drive, and I also have a box of assorted XMI boards (including another /600
CPU, numerous 128MB boards, CI adapters, FDDI, Ethernet, etc.) for building
out if you're so inclined.

These systems are free to pickup in Winnipeg (Canada) at a location equipped
with loading dock and hydraulic lift, so there should be no problems with

Please pass this along to any other interested parties or lists and help me
rescue these classic DEC machines from a sorry fate.

Thanks,
Cory.