[rescue] Still searching for a Pizzabox Sparc, and a question about restoration after rodent infestation...

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:29:41 CDT 2013

Christoper, I would be interested to hear how this goes for you. I have an
Original IBM 8088 PC which this happened to as well. I haven't "cleaned" it
yet, and it's in storage, so, yeah, I might just never open the box, or I
might follow your technique if you are able to perfect one.
Good luck!

Perhaps some alcohol based cleaners? Isopropyl directly? We used to use
that for tons of boards directly when it had odd cleaning issues. Not sure
what it'll do really to your (or my) boards, but it seemed to work on
robotics and tape drives. :)