[rescue] Anyone have some DECtalk gear?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:27:22 CDT 2013

I just bought a copy of the user manual and a short time later found a scan
of the 2nd edition on the net.  What I can't find is the programming
manual.  I'm happy to take it into work and scan it, and then return it if
you wouldn't mind loaning it to me.  Any software you have would also be
appreciated.

Thanks!

-Bob