[rescue] Anyone have some DECtalk gear?

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Tue Apr 16 19:41:47 CDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:04:24AM -0600, Robert Darlington wrote:
> Damn it!   I bid on this thing.  Can't resist.  Nobody else bid!  You can
> all live vicariously through me.  M'kay?

It's a fun toy...I picked mine up about 10 years ago, though sadly
haven't made much use of it.  I believe I have a copy of the user and
programmers manual somewhere (I recall it being somewhat hard to find -
let me know offlist if you need it), and a whole archive of example
"songs" for it.
> -Bob
>

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM, mc68010 <mc68010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Some on ebay now http://www.ebay.com/itm/**130885570728<http://www.ebay.com/itm/130885570728> I've seen them go for a lot of money on ebay in the past.  $375 is cheap.
> > I don't know if people give away stuff like that much anymore unless it's
> > between friends or someone doesn't realize how much it's worth.
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.