[rescue] Help with SunFire V240 Server

Scott Newell newell+rescue at n5tnl.com
Thu Apr 11 11:36:47 CDT 2013

At 11:03 AM 4/11/2013, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>I must have missed the mirror option during install, I'll keep an eye out for
>it next time.

I had to create my mirror (by adding da1) after the installation, using:
         zpool attach zroot da0a da1

which ended up giving me this (after it resilvered da1):

   pool: zroot
  state: ONLINE
   scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h3m with 0 errors on Thu Apr 11 16:00:43 2013
config:

         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         zroot       ONLINE       0     0     0
           mirror-0  ONLINE       0     0     0