[rescue] Help with SunFire V240 Server

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Apr 7 20:54:11 CDT 2013

> This is the real world, not academia.

There's a lot of Java in the real world.

Unfortunately.

> Try telling somebody doing embedded work that they should give up
> unsigned data-types.

The little embedded work I've done has mostly attributed datatypes to
operations, not to data.  That is, I can (for example) do a signed
divide or an unsigned divide of otherwise-untyped data, not give the
values types and then just do a divide.

Perhaps this is just because my embedded work has usually been low
enough level to be done in assembly or machine language....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org