[rescue] Help with SunFire V240 Server

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:18:19 CDT 2013

Cool - thanks!

I'm currently downloading the SunFreeWare Companion CD image (
http://sunfreeware.com/companioncd.html ) - I'll look into opencsw later.

I am curious about adding a framebuffer - are there any compatible with the
V240? The Sun Just The Facts document (see below) leads me to believe that
there are a few that are compatible:

X3685A XVR-500 Graphics Accelerator

X3769A XVR-100 Graphics Accelerator

X3768A PGX 64 8/24-bit Color Graphics PCI Adapter

(From Just The Facts, P. 17)

Thanks,

Lionel

Just The Facts V240 link: