[rescue] Help with SunFire V240 Server

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sun Apr 7 20:11:29 CDT 2013

    On Mon, 8 Apr 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

> Many university-level computer science courses are also doing a huge
> dis-serice.  Some people come out with less knowledge than they went in
> with...

    Methinks I'm going to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

    An old quote, originally having to do with aviation before the
First World War comes to mind: "What a dream it was; what a nightmare
it has become."  It seems that it applies now to computing and
computer science (if not the history thereof, for at least there
was an "heroic age" in that).

    Cheers?