[rescue] Keep finding more stuff:

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Sep 11 01:20:51 CDT 2012

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 23:21:36 +0200
Stefan Skoglund <stefan.skoglund at agj.net> wrote:

> can i connect that machine with is cg6 card to my heavy ibm
> powerdisplay20 monitor (which is bnc only, is it SOG but it does have 2
> separate sync connectors.)
Get a Sun 13W3 - 4 BNC cable. It has to be a Sun cable due to different
pinouts used by different vendors. Connect RGB as expected and the
C-sync from the Sun to H-sync of the monitor. Most likely this will
work. If not try connecting C-sync to V-sync. If this fails try the
route Jonathan sugested already: Connect C-sync to green with a BNC-T
connector. But I recommend to put a 220 Ohm resistor in the C-sync line
before connecting it to the green signal.

> But i think the machine has a problem with the battery PROM.
See Jonathans comment. I replaced the battery of several Sun ID proms.
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}