[rescue] Racks?

Andrew Jones andrew at jones.ec
Tue Oct 9 11:43:26 CDT 2012

On 10/09/12 12:30, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I'd look at eBay and see if you can find a seller close by, then make an offer
> for cash and picked up. An Enterprise van and 3-4 hours behind the wheel can
> be a lot cheaper/easier than a freight company.

This is what I did.   Old racks turn up at recycling/resale places all
the time, and they're hard to sell, so they go on ebay.

Freight shipment can be pretty expensive, but it costs extra for
residential delivery, because it requires a liftgate.

If you don't have a loading dock, you're looking at several hundred
dollars for the shipment.