[rescue] Racks?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:30:20 CDT 2012

I don't think you can ship a rack. 'Reasonably'.

I got mine off eBay a few years ago, brand new Dell unit w/ doors & a small
PDU for a reasonable price, then rented a van from enterprise for $100 to get
it home (from Baltimore to Trenton).

I'd look at eBay and see if you can find a seller close by, then make an offer
for cash and picked up. An Enterprise van and 3-4 hours behind the wheel can
be a lot cheaper/easier than a freight company.

Lionel