[rescue] Need 4-pin PSU to front motherboard connector for Sun V210

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue May 29 10:27:10 CDT 2012

That was the first thing I thought of, but after trying to get the pins out of what was left of the original disintegrating new connector, I see they're the fish-hook, self-destructing one chance to get it right type. So I'd really prefer to get a new connector and not disable the existing bad but still functioning PSU.