[rescue] Sun UPA (Creator3d/Elite3d) framebuffer wanted

George Wyche g at cjwyche.org
Mon May 28 12:23:21 CDT 2012

Hi Scott,

  "Framebuffer" this thing must be. I don't know what for sure you are
trying to say when you say "horizontal". Chances are it isn't what you
want. I cannot say for sure. Help me identify this double board, known
to be working when it was removed, device.
  Nowhere on this thing does it say in plain English what it is. I looked
carefully. Here are all the "markings" in no discernable order:
SUN MICROSYSTEMS INC.
[numerous 1 inch square chips with SUN printed on them]
*5015058028177* -01REV50
*5404313004950* -02REV50
0017.17A3
*5015575004795* -02REV50