[rescue] Need Repair and restore information

J Keys hcmjkeys at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:40:50 CDT 2012

Hello
I have two problems that I need help with, one is an IBM Card Interpeter
model 552 that has 3 broken legs. I think it's cast iron and one welder told
me he could weld the legs back on the unit. Does anyone if these can be
repaired or should we build a box with wheels to set it in for museum display?
The second problem is a set of Apple MAC 20th Anv pens that have, the pen
bodies have turned very soft and sticky and help on stopping this so that
these too can be part of a display?

Thanks,
John