[rescue] Need somethings for an old Dell Laptop

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:36:48 CDT 2012

I was very happy to expand my 2.16 Ghz MacBook Pro to 4 gigs from the Apple
stated 2 Gig max.

Turns out my very specific model chipset supports a full 4 gigs, same era
models of same laptop with different chipset only support 3 gig.

Breathed at least another year of life into that laptop... Which is good,
because I sprung for a new battery last year.

Lionel

http://rsts11.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/rsts11-laptop-memory-above-and-beyond/