[rescue] Looking for SGI O2 Flat Panel Adapter

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:07:24 CDT 2011

Intersting.. I bought a few SGI things through here, but they were
probably both on a list of other stuff. I understand.

You make a good, valid, and interesting point. There are probably a
bunch of them just sitting in boxes with no one using them. Hopefully
someone can rescue them. :)  I'll try nekochan if no one else here has
anything in the next day or so.

Thanks.