[rescue] Looking for SGI O2 Flat Panel Adapter

leaknoil leaknoil at charter.net
Thu Sep 15 02:16:28 CDT 2011

There isn't much SGI action on this list. In fact, yours may be the
first I've seen. You should try Nekochan. Still, it may not be easy to
find one.  Not because they are valuable but, because they look just
like the parallel port, weren't all that common, and probably 99% of
people with an O2 with one in it, without it connected to a 1600,
probably have no idea it is even there.