[rescue] Looking for a Quad G5

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:32:05 CDT 2011

I suspect we'll start to see a lot of these machines appear at University
surplus sales & resellers... Seems like these were last sold one depreciation
cycle ago, and with their inherent obsolescence (due to Apple's Processor
switch to Intel), few organizations will be keeping them around as browsing
workstations, knock-around workstations...

Lionel