[rescue] Looking for a Quad G5

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Mon Sep 12 19:07:58 CDT 2011

On 12/09/11 7:58 PM, Zachary Giles wrote:
> in the dumpster. *tear* wow.. that's sad.

Thankfully they weren't IN the dumpster; whoever had finished with them
had left them next to it, so at least they showed a little respect. You
can imagine I did not hesitate to grab them by the convenient handle and
stash safely. One has already found a good new home (though shipping is
very substantial; boxed with keyboard, mouse and a handful of cables,
they come to about 27kg).

--Toby