[rescue] Anyone have a cheap wireless bridge?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:31:42 CDT 2011

You can use an old WRT54G series box running DD-WRT (like Tim B said), and
probably several other types of these wireless routers will run it too.  The
only problem I've had with DD-WRT and wireless bridges is streaming video
when you go back out to wireless.   I had a bridge between my house and a
friend's house and from my end I ran an access point.  Worked absolutely
fine and fast for everything except streaming video.

-Bob