[rescue] Octane and O2 FT/FS

spamass913-mail at yahoo.com spamass913-mail at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 07:11:27 CDT 2011

I have an Octane and an O2 that were included in a large lot of computer equipment I purchased at an auction recently. I also have 1 ea keyboard, mouse, and a Wacom tablet. The units power up and appear to have been well maintained. I am not familiar with this type of computer so I can't give the exact specs. If anyone is interested in these units, and willing to guide me to the info, I can answer any questions. I also have a large CRT monitor that works with the Octane. The auction lot included a bunch of disk arrays ( 1 is a Data Silo?) that may also go with these units. Shipping costs and crating would be from 75209. As mentioned earlier these units are heavy and I would have to have this equipment boxed up at a UPS store to insure its safe arrival. Reasonable offers are encouraged and generous ones are accepted. I can list the items on eBay if necessary. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jeffry