[rescue] Hardware up FT/FS

Thu May 19 09:07:48 CDT 2011

I got my wife a used MDD mac 4 years ago that didn't have this done to
it. I just went down to the local computer shop and bought a couple of
quieter fans and soldered them in to the existing PSU. They had less
airflow but it didn't seem to make a difference. It ran fine for the 3
years she used it until I gave her a macbook and sold the MDD. I assume
it still works like a champ.