[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 102, Issue 12

Fred FRED at MISER.MISERNET.NET
Wed May 18 20:00:43 CDT 2011

From:	IN%"rescue at sunhelp.org" 18-MAY-2011 13:00:10.34
To:	IN%"rescue at sunhelp.org"
CC:
Subj:	rescue Digest, Vol 102, Issue 12

>From: Derrik Walker <lorddoomicus at mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Hardware up FT/FS

>Good luck finding an SGI, other than maybe o;?an Indy or O2, that doesn't only
>sound like a jet engine but produces as much heat as well :)

>- Derrik

>From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Hardware up FT/FS

>There is also the Fuel.

Spinning my electric meter off the pole is not fun.

That just goes to show eveyone what little I know about SGI gear, which
is essentially why I want one. (ha)  I'd be up for any reasonable trade though, not
just SGI stuff.   I just really do not like hauling off quite usable gear to
the scrapper. :)

Fred